British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

Site constantly waiting for Amazon

Just to report, in case there is anything anyone can or ought to do:

www.predecimalcoins.com never completes its loading at the moment with a message at the bottom of the screen: "Waiting for ws-eu.assoc-amazon.com".

I am guessing some part of the advertising arrangement with Amazon is broken or no longer available...

It doesn't stop us using the site normally, but is annoying! :-)

I've been getting plagued by popups just as i try to move on from here. Only on here no other websites. Asda popups mainly. Anyone else had similar issues?

Just happened again only this time it was an Amazon popup. It opened up fully. 

Ps i have no problem with the site putting ads up , just want to be sure I've not picked up some malware along the way. 

Edited by Ukstu

I have never had a problem with pop-ups here, but then I have them turned off at Browser level. (In Chrome).

I started getting 'non recognition' of a site called bluekai which was news to me, never heard of it. The cookie for it was cunningly disguised so it would appear in the list fleetingly then disappear. I did manage to delete it in the end. Wasn't a problem here though, just generally in my browser.

Very often, for whatever reason (be it Amazon or something else), the pages on here don't fully load. Fortunately, that doesn't prevent you posting. But it is noticeable. 

Thanks for feedback. I am running Android devices to view the site. I'll look around on play store for a popup closer. 👍

Edited by Ukstu