British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Unwilling Numismatist

Farewell

To 2017, may everyones hopes and dreams (and especially much sought after aqusistions) be realised in 2018.

Happy Nerw Year!

Kev

Edited by Unwilling Numismatist
Hopefully I can learn to spell in 2018
  • Like 1

Yes Happy New Year everyone !

2018 might be the year I finally get a camera as I suspect taking photo's of coins is an interesting hobby in itself !

My work is bringing in (through enterprise bargaining) a policy where you can cash out your annual and long service leave so I will force myself to spend some of that on a camera set up.

Get ready for some shocking pics of coins ha haha.

Cheers Garrett

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Garrett said:

Get ready for some shocking pics of coins ha haha.

I wouldn't worry. I post some pics of shocking coins :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, guys an’ gals, from the Bridge Inn, deepest Herefordshire, to all for whom the forum is important, Happy Hunting for the year ahead.

Jerry and Libby

• Like 1

Happy New Year all.

Hope you all get at least one really great acquisition in the coming 12 months. 

• Like 2

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum. And thanks for all the help you have given me over the past year. 

newyr2.gif

• Like 4

Happy New Year, to all on the Forum.......from the Colonies!

• Like 2

Hope you all get what you seek. Happy 2018 ☘

• Like 2

Not exactly a resolution, more the fact that I have to shed around 20 kilos, I will leave the demon drink alone until I can touch my toes.

There again, it's 7 AM on New Years Day and I 'm touching my toes.

Only because I'm mainly lain on the floor in an irregular Z shape, fighting off my mighty chihuahua.Fortunately my toes are near my hands, otherwise this would have been a wasted exercise. And the demon drink is on a hiding to nothing as I'm just about to finish the last bottle of port.

Happy New Year Chaps.

(To be honest, I'm really impressed with myself for typing so coherently, when I can't even stand up)

• Like 6