British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinbuyer555

1911 Penny MS-64 blazing lustre

This is 1911 and graded by a company called 'accugrade" never heard of them but if it was regraded in my opinion it would be a MS-65

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

DSCN0329.JPG

DSCN0330.JPG

Have it regraded by NNC and you can get it regraded MS71. If you genuinely think it would make a 65 then send it in to NGC or PCGS and see if you are right.  

There are a number of dealers who frequent this forum, none of which gatecrash the forum owner's business. Given it is the season of goodwill to all men - have a thought for others instead of peddling NNC's lumps of wishful thinking. 

Merry Christmas.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this