British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
secret santa

Time to sell my spare pennies

I have decided to sell my spare pennies. I shall put them into auction next year but in the meantime I have created a website with prices should any of you wish to buy them upfront. There should be something for everyone in here. PM me if you wish to buy anything and we can arrange payment (preferably through bank transfer or Paypal).

mysparepennies

• Like 6

Hat off some fantastic ones there :)

Can you please mark off any that sell Richard as just spent an hour looking through them all.

Sent you an e mail, Richard.

I can't see them. :(

Edit: Yes I can, I'm a stupid daft lummox. :rolleyes:

Edited by mrbadexample
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies fellas. I will get around to responding to everyone tomorrow afternoon and where several people have asked for the same coin, I will offer on a first come, first served basis for fairness.

I probably ought to add that I'll restrict to UK buyers as I have no experience of shipping coins abroad.

Hi, I too need to know which ones have gone, as I'm in constant fatigue and cannot spend hours looking through every item if some have already gone. Many thanks.

This afternoon I will sit down and work out who has asked for what, sort into order of timing, and indicate on the website which coins have been reserved. This is proving to be quite a demanding task - now I know what a coin dealer's life is like.......

Please be patient.

I will also go down to my local post office to find out what the various options are for postage with associated costs so that buyers can choose what method they'd like.

Richard....I'm tight as a ducks arse and have bought 50 1st and 50 2nd class stamps off ebay.All you need is a glue stick.The stamps are £17 & £15 delivered.

You can get the full range.:ph34r:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, secret santa said:

I will also go down to my local post office to find out what the various options are for postage with associated costs so that buyers can choose what method they'd like.

No need to go in person, just go on the Royal Mail website and go to the 'get a price' section.

Just for information guys - I'm playing golf today and tomorrow so won't be mailing re costs/postage until Sunday. Thanks to those who have requested coins.

PM sent - 'expressed an interest' means 'please reserve' :) 

PM's x2 sent.

To any buyers - please don't try to pay me via Paypal - there's something wrong with it and it won't allow me to correct it. Very strange.

I had similar issues. It would only send in dollars. It converted my payment to dollars at current conversion rates for some reason. Very odd.

Anybody know if this will be an issue? Thx.

Edited by Ukstu

Thanks again to those who have bought some of my spares. Yet again my plans to send them off today has proved over-ambitious ! I have sent off 5 lots today and plan to do most of the rest tomorrow, but the best laid plans and all that. Please be patient. I'll message each of you as your coins get posted. The coin dealers among you have more of my respect now, but then again, you probably have 2 or 3 secretaries to do all the admin........

Richard  I sublet my Ebay business to my eldest...trouble is she thinks of my paypal account as hers.!!!!!!!!!

I am my secretary, my buyer, my postman, my accountant, the list goes on!!!

That's the trouble, it is too time consuming when you try to wedge it all in alongside a full time job. I really must stop work and start to concentrate on my other projects :P

Just received the Freeman 16 (provenance Paul Redford) from Richard - very pleased. Thanks a lot, Richard.

1860-f16-4-rev.jpg?w=298&h=3001860-f16-4-obv.jpg?w=300&h=298

• Like 2

My pennies from Richard have arrived safely, I am very pleased to have filled a couple of gaps that I thought un-fillable, and lovely coins to boot. Many thanks.

Jerry

Sign in to follow this