British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
craigy

peter rabbit

silver proof 2016 peter rabbits selling for £800 - £1000 on flea bay, makes them look cheap at £300 earlier in the year, never seen a coin go for so much, self perpetuating and shows no signs of slowing down 

7 minutes ago, craigy said:

silver proof 2016 peter rabbits selling for £800 - £1000 on flea bay, makes them look cheap at £300 earlier in the year, never seen a coin go for so much, self perpetuating and shows no signs of slowing down 

Get rid of them :)

Shoot the feckers

11 minutes ago, Unwilling Numismatist said:

Wish I'd bought a dozen now :angry:

You would of only sold them all and got drunk on the profits :lol:

Yes, and Yes, and probably then gone on ebay in a stupor and only realised later when the postman arrives.

• Like 2

I just hope these fool still have plenty of money left to buy my collection when I sell it in about 1 years time. I do wonder how many of these are real sales and not just wishfull thinking.

1 hour ago, Unwilling Numismatist said:

Yes, and Yes, and probably then gone on ebay in a stupor and only realised later when the postman arrives.

Done that once or twice ?

AIIB i call them. Short for alcohol induced impulse buy! 

Edited by Ukstu
  • Like 2

I have all the Beatrix Potter 50ps as standard brilliant uncirculated coins. Wish I had ordered a couple of those silver proofs when they first came out. Hindsight is a wonderful thing ... 

• Like 2