British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

LCA December

6 minutes ago, secret santa said:

Is anyone else having trouble checking the realised prices ?

The category is automatcally set at English hammered were the options are just change to select category and should work Richard ?.

No, I select English single lots - page 1; comes up but when I try to click on next page or any other page, screen just displays "can't be found."

:)

They do a really good job LCA to get so much every three months , considering they are never flexible and already doing the next one.

Edited by PWA 1967

2 hours ago, secret santa said:

Is anyone else having trouble checking the realised prices ?

My PC wouldn't show beyond the first of the 3 pages last night. Tried again this morning and it was fine. Some sort of glitch. 

2 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

:)

They do a really good job LCA to get so much every three months , considering they are never flexible and already doing the next one.

I think they must be absolutely inundated with lot winners trying to pay. I gave up in the end yesterday as the number was either engaged or no answer. Managed to get through and pay at 9:40 this morning. Not sure if it's just Semra that deals with all the calls, but it's always the same person who takes my payment when I ring (foreign sounding lady)  

ETA: Just been really sneaky and bought another one. Checking the realised prices against the catalogue, it was apparent that lot No 1018 - the UNC1879 Freeman 96 - hadn't been sold. Another Freeman type I hadn't got. So paid £350 plus juice for that, postage being combined with the Freeman 1. 

It's one I'd wanted, and I saw it in the LCA listings, but elected not to bid at this stage, as that can sometimes attract more bids. I'd noticed that Dave Craddock had also got an UNC F96 up for £500, but thought if the LCA one didn't sell, (and I had a feeling it wouldn't), I could then nip in and get it at the lower estimate. Otherwise I might have bought Dave's (unless he's already sold it, which is a possibility).     

Nice day's work. Well pleased with an LCA outcome for once B)

Edited by 1949threepence
  • Like 1