British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Gaz T

id help.

Hi guys

Hope you don't mind me keep putting coins up for id. I have quite a few I have found, but I'm not so good at the i.d part. I like to have a go but I'm never sure if I'm right.

I'm going to have a go at the i.d myself, but can you put me right :unsure: 

thanks for any help.

No problem Gaz just post pictures size and weight

Sure. Always happy to help if i can. 

Hey, Gaz, c'mon, let's have your posts in the Hammered section, let's keep that area alive. It's good for Chris and good for the Hammered community as a whole! ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Coinery said:

Hey, Gaz, c'mon, let's have your posts in the Hammered section, let's keep that area alive. It's good for Chris and good for the Hammered community as a whole! ?

Throughly agree. We are a dying breed on here , us hammered fans that is. I posted a nice short cross a few days ago. I think 2 people liked it , poor turn out that but to be fair it was posted in the wrong place. We need a recent hammered acquisitions thread or something along similar lines ?

Edited by Ukstu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukstu said:

Throughly agree. We are a dying breed on here , us hammered fans that is. I posted a nice short cross a few days ago. I think 2 people liked it , poor turn out that but to be fair it was posted in the wrong place. We need a recent hammered acquisitions thread or something along similar lines ?

aint found any hammered for a bit, found this though a couple of weeks ago, head of a tudor pin, silver gilt, filigree, have gridded the are but not found the missing pin

22712599_10154776603781020_8035604805924190228_o.jpg

22791927_10154776603821020_6034191128426449847_o.jpg

• Like 5

Nice piece of treasure that mate. Lovely feeling saving a piece like that from the plough, although I bet it was hit at one point with the loss of the pin.. keep searching it will be there.