British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
zookeeperz

1861 Penny anything there?

I won't influence what you may or may not see and sorry these were the pics I had to deal with actually it is probably clearer not blown up. Yes I am at it again. I have noticed a few things which may or maybe something or nothing. Can you see anything worth investigating. 

1861head-vert.jpg

Yes your head.

The B joining the hair ......:)

I cant see whats underneath the bottom loop of the B is it just dirt ?.

Edited by PWA 1967

Well It looks very much like a G and there looks like a P under the T  the gap on her bust dead center there is a small Y

Yes i see what your looking at , put it under a microscope to get a proper look .

There is a Pac-Man on the chest too.

Jerry

1 minute ago, jelida said:

There is a Pac-Man on the chest too.

Jerry

Jerry your a Doctor your supposed to help us not send us over the edge :)

• Like 1

Its not my coin Its on the bay probably clearer not blown up and if anyone was going to miss a difference it is shelly :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1861-Queen-Victoria-Penny-Freeman33-6-G-Rarity-R5-A-LOVELY-HIGH-Grade-EF-N-UNC/302496151715

Another one who is not right .....Some coins when she /he first buys them are ok and then polishes them :o

2 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Another one who is not right .....Some coins when she /he first buys them are ok and then polishes them :o

Why do they do that. the europeans seem to put silver cleaner or beeswax furniture polish on everything?

17 minutes ago, zookeeperz said:

Why do they do that. the europeans seem to put silver cleaner or beeswax furniture polish on everything?

Not a clue and the seller been mentioned a few times on here.

Its a pity as you dont know with some what they are really like in hand.The 1932 she /he has been selling a while appears Mint toned and nice allbeit expensive IMO. 

1 minute ago, PWA 1967 said:

Not a clue and the seller been mentioned a few times on here.

Its a pity as you dont know with some what they are really like in hand.The 1932 she /he has been selling a while appears Mint toned and nice allbeit expensive IMO. 

yes her coins are well over priced She bought a few from me actually. a Single Ex 1940 and a recessed 1916  both were EF+ think I sold her both for £60 madness lol

I don't see any of what you suggest.

4 minutes ago, mrbadexample said:

I don't see any of what you suggest.

Seriously? between the teeth dead center of queens bust you don't see a small y?

Just now, zookeeperz said:

Seriously? between the teeth dead center of queens bust you don't see a small y?

Oh, that. Well I can see a mark now you've pointed it out. :blink:

2 minutes ago, mrbadexample said:

Oh, that. Well I can see a mark now you've pointed it out. :blink:

one of those you'd love to have in your hands to look at. Couldn't part with that cash on a whim that could be nothing :)

What about this 1862 CNE PENNY?

1862GNE.jpg