British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

bad habits - whats yours?

Probably the first three.

The unintended erection one has often occurred when sitting down with other people around, and just before I have to stand up. I always think about something sombre to try and get rid of it. 

Gold fish...gods licence for premature ejaculation.Although wan*ing in the local park raises eyebrows.  

Guest COINNEWBIE

peter im new to coin collecting although im picking it up fast and know a decent amount but there is this 1 coin/token i can not find anything on it and its so frustrating its the charles ii head as normal then on back its charles ii under that 1660-1685  then under that WR any idea or info would help thanks 

WR hints of reproductions.A picture would help.

Guest coinnewbie

k il send ya one pal sec

Guest coinnewbie

k sent pics to my email waiting for them to arrive and i knew it would not be real the back is not right on it just wanted to know if it was a token or somthing

Guest coinnewbie

this is the back the front is just the same as a normal charles coin

20170929_001320.jpg

20170929_001320.jpg

Strange looking reproduction - it apears worn you would think they might have touched it up a bit (ohhh matron ) before trying to sell these for cash .

Getting back on thread, most of them at some point in time. When at Police training centre Bruche (Warrington) all of the rooms were en suite (they all had a sink built into the wardrobes).

50 minutes ago, argentumandcoins said:

Getting back on thread, most of them at some point in time. When at Police training centre Bruche (Warrington) all of the rooms were en suite (they all had a sink built into the wardrobes).

In case you got lost? Has been known :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob said:

In case you got lost? Has been known :ph34r:

I don't know about lost but I once got that hammered in Mr Smiths nightclub that I flashed the gatehouse my cashpoint card instead of my warrant card as I swayed through the centre gates ;)

48 minutes ago, argentumandcoins said:

I don't know about lost but I once got that hammered in Mr Smiths nightclub that I flashed the gatehouse my cashpoint card instead of my warrant card as I swayed through the centre gates ;)

I met my wife in Mr Smiths nightclub in 1989. This was in Warrington though so perhaps just a name coincidence.

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

I met my wife in Mr Smiths nightclub in 1989. This was in Warrington though so perhaps just a name coincidence.

I spent 15 weeks in Warrington in 1996 training to be a cop, during which time I drank in multiple bars before heading to the Shag Raft (Showboat) or Smiths. I don't remember much about the lessons in class as I slept through most of the morning ones....

Blimey, wasn't the college up Woolston way, used to drive past it regularly. By 96 I was a burned out homeowner but I had a good ten year run with those two clubs and others - did you ever see the rabbit on the roof of the Postern Gate or am I going back too far.

Edited by Flash

It was aye.

I saw plenty of rabbits in my time but none on any roof in Warrington :lol: