British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Accumulator

Pennies - Heads Up

Despite having sold much of my penny collection, I still have a few interesting coins.  I intend to go through them over the next couple of weeks and list on eBay, as I'm keen to move them on.

I don't really want to use this forum for free advertising but penny collectors may appreciate a couple of links:

1856 Plain Trident

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear that, I saw you had posted and thought you were "back in the saddle" with collecting pennies....Good luck on your sales though!

11 hours ago, Accumulator said:

Despite having sold much of my penny collection, I still have a few interesting coins.  I intend to go through them over the next couple of weeks and list on eBay, as I'm keen to move them on.

I don't really want to use this forum for free advertising but penny collectors may appreciate a couple of links:

1856 Plain Trident

One of your listed coins seriously tempts me, Steve.

Although I've already got one, co-incidentally also in NEF with traces of lustre, the F7 you have on offer is a really nice specimen. The fields on both sides, but especially the reverse, are immaculate. 

just to let you know ,Your two 1806 pennies have the same set of pictures .

19 hours ago, mick1271 said:

just to let you know ,Your two 1806 pennies have the same set of pictures .

Many thanks for pointing that out!  I've deleted the auction with the wrong photos and will re-list.

Regarding my own collecting, I've been spending time on family, business and other hobbies over the last couple of years, but will always have an interest in coins, even if no significant collection.  Perhaps when I retire...

• Like 4

Hi Steve, 

I won one of your pennies tonight, for which many thanks.

Jerry

I meant to bid for the Freeman 38, but got sidetracked, suddenly realised it was 8:33pm, and the auction closed at 8:30pm - doh. 

On 8/23/2017 at 9:54 AM, Accumulator said:

1856 Plain Trident

that took a hit from its last sale, trouble with niche coins i spose