British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

W0LF

How Much Are These Coins And Notes Worth(Ak01(peter rabbit and more

omeone So today I got ALOT of change and these founds and notes got my attention ALOT so could I tell me what there each worth of u only know one of them like number 4 just say 4. £ then how much as l label them 1,2,3,4

ok so checkout the attachment images and the notes code and the coins I'm not know how much any of these worth but yeah anyone know?

Im sorry but the site won't let me upload them as my iPhone 7 plus takes apparently too big of a good photo size lol so I can't do much other than post them here wich is imgur

http://imgur.com/a/r2DgA

i put them all into 1 so there's not loads of links if I can't pos this can someone send me a link where I can upload photos 

Guest guest

Sorry, I can't decipher the first section so I am uncertain what you want. Using English would help immensely.

As for the image referred to in the second  section, they would be worth £5, £5, £5, 50p, 50p, 50p respectively. There is no reason for anything other than AA01s with very low serial numbers or alternatively those notes with errors to be worth anything more than £5 each. The 50 pences are worn from circulation and worth their face value.

• Like 1

You have £16.50 worth of notes/coins.

Spend them or donate to a worthy charity.

• Like 1