British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Nordle11

Various pennies, 1891 - Decimalisation

Lots of quality pennies, you can view them all here - https://mypennycollection.wordpress.com/

All the Freeman numbers and die pairings are included as well, you can also click all the photos for a larger image.

PM me if any take your fancy before I sell the rest through eBay or something, I'd prefer for them to go to members here before elsewhere.

Thanks!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

PM sent mate.

Any left? :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mrbadexample said:

Any left? :(

I am sure there is a couple for everyone who may want something Jon ;)

Errors are not my thing really but a couple of good ones there for anyone that collects them :)

• Like 1

PM sent.

Frank

If there is a new penny collector who has NOT bought of me before a few bits left FOC.

After buying all Matts unsold ones i have just a few of the common ones left

1961,62,63,65,66,67.....The 1964 had sold but will put one in anyway.

All i need is your address and will post them FOC.

Pete.

• Like 1

Hi Pete if there are any left could I get the 1961 Penny please.

Sorry Mick they were just one item in a group and if your reading this Kev they will be posted this morning recorded delivery.

Pete.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Sorry Mick they were just one item in a group and if your reading this Kev they will be posted this morning recorded delivery.

Pete.

Thanks Pete I thought you may have had more :D 

29 minutes ago, UPINSMOKE said:

Thanks Pete I thought you may have had more :D 

Yes i have if you want to buy one :P

Many thanks Pete, they have arrived and are currently making me smile like a crazy person.

This has definitely raised the bar on my penny collection, making most of the others look rather average. At school they warn kids about Class A, Class B and alcohol, but I think they should also inlcude "The man with free pennies". :)

• Like 1

I forgot the 1946 DOT has had a heavy rub IMO so took it out as wont sell them cleaned.

If a new collector wants it please PM me your address will send FOC.

You can then possibly learn in hand and also have an example you can throw away if you decide to get a better one.

Edited by PWA 1967

6 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

I forgot the 1946 DOT has had a heavy rub IMO so took it out as wont sell them cleaned.

If a new collector wants it please PM me your address will send FOC.

You can then possibly learn in hand and also have an example you can throw away if you decide to get a better one.

Yes please Pete will PM you

Hi Mick.......Sorry its gone to Ireland ,new members cant post on this thread if they have not made fifty previous posts :)

Will post tommorrow Tony :)

Also Mick you have posted on my profile rather than PM if you want to delete it :)

Edited by PWA 1967