British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
argentumandcoins

Diane Abbacus Abbott

I hope you'll all join me in wishing the Carol Vorderman of Labour a speedy recovery from her case of "toomuchofaliabilityititis" Nice to see she'll be stepping aside from Home Office though (probably to take up the Chancellors position)........and we thought that the USA had it tough having to choose between Trump and Clinton!

• Like 3

She had a fling with Corbie in the late 70's:o

She had her bread nicely buttered, Oh dear.

Well she does have a great pair of threpenny bits

20 minutes ago, copper123 said:

Well she does have a great pair of threpenny bits

1946 and 1949? :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, argentumandcoins said:

1946 and 1949? :P

Doubt it. Most of those that you see are flat, knocked about a bit and generally in a state of disrepair. Hang on............

• Like 1

Rumours are rife in parliamentary circles that she's been diagnosed with early stage Parkinsons.

Also, her and Michael Portillo used to be a double act on "This Week", but recently it's Portillo and A.N.Other. She hasn't been on, and that goes for the period prior to the election being called.     

No idea how true, but there's no doubt her car crash interviews of late, have been highly embarrassing for Corbyn.  

well the Tories were too busy attacking Labour for anyone to notice, or remember that the tories have their own Buffoon... Boris.

9 hours ago, scott said:

well the Tories were too busy attacking Labour for anyone to notice, or remember that the tories have their own Buffoon... Boris.

True Scott, difference being though that Boris isn't a terrorist supporting racist who changed his views with his hairstyle.

• Like 3

no but May sold arms to Saudi Arabia who supply terrorists..

Didn't realise Terrorists had Jet Fighters?!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scott said:

no but May sold arms to Saudi Arabia who supply terrorists..

May, and previous governments sold arms to a legitimate government, who were asked to aid another government against terrorist insurgents. Lets get a bit of honesty please. People may not like Saudi, but its position in this case is internationally sound, whether we like them or not.

• Like 1

I think the UK is currently the second biggest international arms seller, a legacy of conflicts like the Falkland Islands were by a smaller force won basically due to superior weaponry,  the Harrier jet, sea wolf, sea skua and sea dart missile systems all untested until this conflict, the success of these systems had all and sundry raising hands saying me, me, I want one of those.

We have sold larger weapon systems particularly armoured vehicles and Planes and we have also sold munitions, bombs and missiles, to most of the UAE, Indonesia/Malaya and others in the past and some others currently, but none of the weapons associated with these terrorists, we currently do not make Kalashnikovs

In fact most of the weapons and munitions used by the terrorists were those left behind by a fleeing Iraqi army

Edited by Chingford
  • Like 1