British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Ricell

Certificate of authenticity no number

Hello

New to coin collecting, 

started a few months ago collecting bullion coins. But Have also bought a few silver proof coins. However I have just bought a 2013 silver proof 5oz Britannia on eBay, posted from Germany. Box packaging and coin look good. My concern is on the COA there is no white box with a coin number. Any ideas ? 

IMG_7059.PNG

Nothing to worry about I think. Had a quick look on the web and it appears that the certificate for that coin doesn't have a white box and number.

https://thelondoncoincompany.com/epages/4d237887-b78a-4f19-8c94-ebc46654c578.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/4d237887-b78a-4f19-8c94-ebc46654c578/Products/SPBRIT10-01000

Thanks sword

relief to see that link.

id seen this picture even though it's a first strike certificate. I thought all proof coins had a coin number.

thanks for reply

IMG_7060.PNG

And Welcome to the Forum!