British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
argentumandcoins

Warrington Auctions

Trying to authorise a payment via my Saleroom.com account until card security verification page thinking something is wrong despite me entering the correct information:rolleyes:

Edited by Taikonaut

It will just be a security alert from your bank as the saleroom charge 1p to open the account and although dont actually debit it have to put a figure .

If your bank have not notified you yet you may have to phone them.

Fraud is often done for amounts less than a £1 to see if they can gain access to your details.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

It will just be a security alert from your bank as the saleroom charge 1p to open the account and although dont actually debit it have to put a figure .

If your bank have not notified you yet you may have to phone them.

Fraud is often done for amounts less than a £1 to see if they can gain access to your details.

But I already have an account with Saleroom.com opened with the same debit card.

I am very sorry it was only a suggestion and hope you get it sorted :)

Edited by PWA 1967

On 29 July 2017 at 7:55 PM, Taikonaut said:

5. If you are an internet buyer your payment will be taken from the card you have registered with on the Saleroom.com unless you notify Hansons Accounts Tea

It doesn't say "automatically" though. I think they're just covering their a***s.