British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Shammers

Royal Mint Coin Collectors Albums

Having found this site the other day I'm curious in what you think of the value of my Royal Mint Collectors Albums.

I have 4 of these Coin Albums which are all completed (with circulated coins) along with the 4 unopened completer medals as you see in the pictures. 

Not that i want to sell or move on I'm just curious.

I also have 2009 12 Coin UK Royal Mint Proof Set Uncirculated heard this was getting popular with the Kew Gardens 50p hearing these are going for £100+

Royal Mint Collectors Albums

Royal Mint Collectors Album Pic 2

2009 Royal Mint Proof Set

I have all different kinds of stuff bundled away from single coin to sets upto the £5 coin

From 1p to £2 I have coins from every year 

Me and my dad started collecting them for a hobby to occupy his mind when he got diagnosed with Cancer. Sadly he died but i have continued the collection. 

Just thought i'd share a little of my collection and hopefully some feedback thanks.

Maybe enter a set or coin in ebay.

Look at completed listings and see what average prices they have been selling for recently.

Cheers. I never knew you could do a completed listing search which I've done.

Won't be putting any on I was just wondering quite surprised really :blink:

the 2009 proof sets are going for £200-250 on ebay  (checked recently ,cos I have one ). no idea of the value of the other folders .

the first edition ones with the medals are selling well, £130 plus 

2009 proof set is worth so much because of kew gardens proof 50p

It was in hindsight a great buy , if you bought it in 2010 or 11

Why have you put a 2009 uncirculated set on in your picture?

Edited by copper123