British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Mrs peter and her best friend

Jo who was/is Mrs Peters best friend has just messaged me that her 21 year old son has passed away whilst studying at Nottingham Uni.Christ life is SH1TE.i'm so angry that I could punch a grown lion and it wouldn't get up.Apologies for any abusive posts over the next few days.FFS.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Life can be an utter bastard at times :( 

• Like 1

hi....lost my uncle a coupla weeks ago and been thinking about him every day....so i'm going to post my sincere sympathy here and a big hug to all!

regards and respects!

sonni

• Like 1

Thanks sonni.

Mrs Peter died in an accident October 2015.(you weren't a member of the Forum then) There is no reason for me flying off the handle. Sorry to hear about your Uncle.Remember the good times.My daughters were brought up with Jo's son and events have hit them hard. People do rally and get on in life.My eldest daughter is a qualified sous chef and for a long time her boss always plated me up a Sunday lunch.Plus I have good friends.

hey....plenty of reason for you to fly off the handle mate....its kool.

yup my uncle jerry....i'll miss having a guinness with him.....as for uncle iggy who those coins came from he too died in an accident years before i met the family...a very tragic one back when my missus angela was a young'un....a large family camping trip in several cars...at night returning home one car developed a problem so they all pulled over in a lay-by....angela, her sis and two brothers stayed in their car....uncle iggy and angelas dad got out to examine the problem car and all of a sudden iggy was gone.. with the engines running and the darkness no-one saw the incident happen but a passing car hit (and ran) him so hard he was in a ditch some distance away....i wont go into the gory details but obviously total panic ensued and angela remembers looking out her car window and seeing signs of where her uncle HAD been....he was in his prime too.

as you and mike have aptly said...s**** and b******.....especially hard when you hear it happening to 21 year old kids so my heart goes out to you, being a father of two incredible sons myself.

on the radio the other day i choked up listening to a mum talk about her twentysomething son who committed suicide over a 500 quid debt.

its messed up. all very messed up.

be strong and best wishes.

x

Edited by ThePrepper

Best wishes from me too.