British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
ThePrepper

AN INHERITANCE & MY NEW & RAPIDLY GROWING COLLECTION...HEEEEELP!!

oh man..................................bite your lip prep...bite your lip.......

nah....not biting my lip for a second time.....

if youre so clever youll also see i then said ''please dont contribute on my thread again''....shame he couldnt follow that so literally huh?

and he didnt 'rip my head off' or call me 'degenerate'.....he said stupid things that were irrelevant to what i'd written.....

and he called me a twat.....which by the way could also be construed as breaking the law as its abusive language....its also untrue....and therefore i believe defamation.....(by the way three years ago i earned myself 3 grand in an online defamation case...fact)

but hey....some words are just words arent they?.,....so if he can say shit to me why cant i say it back? and on other forums i'm on he wouldve got banned in a heartbeat for what he did....including the ones on which i'm a moderator.....so.....with that off my chest....

thanks for you contribution but please dont  do so on any of my threads again...or i'll consider it trolling, but thankyou for your other comments.....shame you and mr. outspoken come from very different worlds from me....

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prep

ps i've also had other members contacting me who disagree with you entirely.

pps please take note of all the times i've said please and thankyou......thankyou!

Edited by ThePrepper

anyone else?

We seem to be nearing the final destination, so common to many forums :( - the obligatory spat where one comment invariably finds an offendee and is returned with interest. Never happens at coin club meetings where people are face to face ;)

Please mention Hitler sooner rather than later so that we can move on. Thank you.

lol.....so true yes....

if my dead uncle wasnt involved and the high level of emotion i've got over what i've been given so freely by my sis werent factors i daresay i wouldve just put him down as a mere potential wanker and left it at that.....hes not the first potential wanker i've met on a forum who's been completely blanked.....

but i wouldve thought a man of his age knew better how to conduct himself.....it seems i'm not the biggest degenerate here....potentially.

anyway....thankyou rob for levelling my head a bit and i'll take this opportunity to apologise to anyone i've offended....apart from the potentially degenerate wanker of course.

regards and heil hitler! (and yes...to anyone who doesnt get it....i'm joking!!!)

p

ps....i look forward to my first club meeting.

Edited by ThePrepper

Just to let you know I've hidden your slightly over the top post Prep ( and I'm afraid 1949's quote of it).

I appreciate some members have a blunt way of putting things that isn't too everyone's taste but I feel the response was a bit disproportionate.

That aside this thread seems useful, particularly the discussions about cleaning, so if everyone has calmed down, feel free to carry on...

• Like 6

hi...no problem tom.....

regards,

p

23 hours ago, Peter said:

Read your post? It is an epic... and well Bollocks.Go stick one where the sun doesn't shine.TWAT.

It all started with this post from Peter which is also offensive. I think this should be deleted from the thread too.

hope this ends the thread

hit.jpg

• Like 2

hi....thanks for pointing that out and your support too guys...i've pm'ed tom,

regards

p

I don't often get wound up but when I do fur will fly.

Lets get back to coins and apologies to anyone I have offended. The sane Peter is back.

• Like 5

Yey! Nice one Peter. ;)

Good stuff, gentlemen.  Carry on (and don't mention the war)...

2 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

Good stuff, gentlemen.  Carry on (and don't mention the war)...

I actually can see a lot of my life with Fawlty Towers.From wanting to grasp Connie Boothe's breasts and seeing Basils madness.Quality viewing.

Any more talk like that, and I will be forced to give you a damned good thrashing ;)

A GIN AND ORANGE, ...A LEMON SQUASH, ...AND A SCOTCH AND WATER…..PLEASE!!!!!

Gin and orange? Sorry Gentlemen, but that is completely beyond the pale.

you lot are nuts.:P

2 minutes ago, ThePrepper said:

you lot are nuts.:P

Only one of me is. The other is quite normal.

lolol....my next thread is going to be entitled ''Tits, Twats & Schizophrenia Over A Gin & Orange''......i swear i'll never look at uncle iggys coins the same again....

p

A GIN AND ORANGE, ...A LEMON SQUASH, ...AND A SCOTCH AND WATER…..PLEASE!!!!!

A Fawlty Towers quote. 

I think its from the episode in which Basil is sucking up to the con man who's passing himself off as a lord. One of my favourites, well, that and the one about the inept builder, or the gourmet evening, or the hotel inspector, or…. actually, they're all excellent.

Edited by Michael-Roo

funnily enough me and my other half caught some fawlty re-runs recently.....think they were on Gold.....timeless....hadnt watched any for years.....'basil the rat' was one of them....pmswfl!!!!

p

• Like 1

Only 12 episodes made, every one a gem

• Like 1

lololol....yup the irish builder who boards the doorway up and manuel goes into it haha! where has door gone???? lolololol!

• Like 1