British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
F8met

Hello all

Hello,

My name is David and I am new here. Used to forums but my first coin one. I am a metal detectorist which by default means I have an interest in coins. I have a fair collection of hammered from the last 4 years of detecting but a lot less milled. The area I search must have gone from a fairly rich area to a fairly poor one where people couldn't afford to lose their money! Hope to pick up lots of information from the forum.

Cheers,

Hi David and welcome to the forum.

I am sure Prep will be along soon as he likes wandering around fields with his wellies ,mosquitos and cow Rang :)

Hello David welcome, it's very good on here and if you ask you will learn lots, plenty of kind people to give you advise and support where needed! 

Hi antique and welcome.

Which coins are you interested in ,lets see some pictures as not had many posted recently.

Excuse me but i am a bit thick........I'll be aquainted.......whats that all about :unsure: