British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  

Peter Rabbit silver proof 2017

Hi, 

I was interested in other peoples opinion on the new silver proof of the 'tale of peter rabbit coin' 50p that came out a few days ago. It sold out in 30 mins on the royal mint website but i was able to secure one for myself at the royal mint experience shop. Its current resale value seems to be as high as £140 when the original price was £60. Is it likely that this price will increase or decrease? the silver proof of the 2016 peter rabbit coin seen to be going for £300 plus, will this happen with this new coin?

Probably. Mr Average UK is stupid enough.

1 hour ago, Guest noya said:

Where can I find one to buy? is there any online store? please help me.

طراحی سایت

Not knowing anything about them but if you put in Peter rabbit 50p silver proof on ebay there are both normal and coloured.

Are they the ones you mean ?.

Edited by PWA 1967

you can pick all the b pooters up silver coloured up for around the sale porice from the mint, except the original 2016 p rabbit iones

On 4/8/2017 at 9:59 PM, elganmantonroseblade said:

Hi, 

I was interested in other peoples opinion on the new silver proof of the 'tale of peter rabbit coin' 50p that came out a few days ago. It sold out in 30 mins on the royal mint website but i was able to secure one for myself at the royal mint experience shop. Its current resale value seems to be as high as £140 when the original price was £60. Is it likely that this price will increase or decrease? the silver proof of the 2016 peter rabbit coin seen to be going for £300 plus, will this happen with this new coin?

These spiked on the 1st and 2nd day after release but now you can't give them away, those greedy people who bought the first coin thought the 2nd would also be a winner but soon found out it wasn't the case

• Like 1