British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Bronze & Copper Collector

6 Peter Rabbit 50p coins needed

Hi,

Does anyone have 6 or 7 of the Peter Rabbit 50p coins that the can sell as a lot and that I can have in my possession before the end of next week, in time for me to give them to some children as Easter Gifts.

Nothing fancy, just circulation strikes in a cardboard 2x2 or a coin capsule.

Thanks..

Note to Chris, I checked Predecimal.com and didn't see any. If do have them you get first option.

Thanks, Gary

Try gum tree there are several thousand rare peter rabbit 50ps on there at up to £1500 each

I now have a year to look for them...

I might consider doing a page or album of rabbit/bunny themed coins...

Irish 3d. How many do you want?

5 hours ago, Rob said:

Irish 3d. How many do you want?

That's a hare. :lol:

I know, but it's close enough to a rabbit for an Easter present given the likely age of the recipient.

You could have Chinese Year of the Rabbit coins, however, there aren't a huge number of coins featuring rabbits, so beggars can't be choosers.