British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Dave Craddock has a new list out this morning with about every denomination in and large stock.

Pete.

49 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Having a look is the Die letter A Halfpenny more common than the other letters please as i would not have a clue.

I am not phoning him as i would not buy it but interested to know ?.

Pete.

:o:huh::o Common coin? It is as scarce as the 1862 hapenny date penny. Definitely not as scarce as the other the die letters, yet a very rare coin nonetheless.

Thanks brad .....yes thats what i wanted to know that it was not as scarce as the other letters.

I didnt mean it was a common coin and sorry as i should of asked the question better :)

Edited by PWA 1967

4 minutes ago, DaveG38 said:

Is this list online? I can't seem to find it.

No Dave its just post or email either way if you phone him he will send it you and from there on each time he does one :)

4 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

No Dave its just post or email either way if you phone him he will send it you and from there on each time he does one :)

Thanks for that, I'll email.

1 minute ago, DaveG38 said:

Thanks for that, I'll email.

Not a problem....i only mentioned phone as he doesnt seem to use the computer often.

A colin cooke list out today if anyone not on the mailing list.

Also a Baldwin one :)

Edited by PWA 1967

15 hours ago, DaveG38 said:

I can't download it.

It will take a few minutes Dave as you have probably found out due to so many being added with pictures :)

A couple of people have messaged me.........The list is sent out every month email / hardcopy.

The new coins are NOT on the webite yet and only go on after a couple of weeks.

If you want the list just phone or send an email to Colin cooke coins FAO Lee........Although the lines may be busy as the list only went out yesterday :)

5 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

It will take a few minutes Dave as you have probably found out due to so many being added with pictures :)

How long is a 'few'? So far I've waited 35 minutes with nothing coming down, plus my processor has shot up to close on 100% usage, and physical memory is also close to the max. Summat isn't right.