British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
ThePrepper

PREDECIMAL ORDER

hi...just got back from a few days at centre parcs to find my first order of coins from predecimal waiting for me.....just a few pennies and halfpennies that i either needed or to upgrade....all very nice of course and fast service too thankyou.....i've now ordered a coupla loupes too....

seemed sensible to get a few coins mainly so i can see how you experts grade and i can now use these as benchmarks to scrutinise and learn from...just thought i'd post this up for any similar newbies....

and i need to start looking for any coin fairs in the area next....nearly got my full run of bronze/copper pennies now (not including the rare as hell ones obviously) and am finding myself spending more and more with each coin i buy....i'm skint!!!!!!

lol

prep

Edited by ThePrepper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ThePrepper said:

hi...just got back from a few days at centre parcs to find my first order of coins from predecimal waiting for me.....just a few pennies and halfpennies that i either needed or to upgrade....all very nice of course and fast service too thankyou.....i've now ordered a coupla loupes too....

seemed sensible to get a few coins mainly so i can see how you experts grade and i can now use these as benchmarks to scrutinise and learn from...just thought i'd post this up for any similar newbies....

and i need to start looking for any coin fairs in the area next....nearly got my full run of bronze/copper pennies now (not including the rare as hell ones obviously) and am finding myself spending more and more with each coin i buy....i'm skint!!!!!!

lol

prep

Yes, that's the thing. Once you've got the regular items, you move on to the rarer stuff, and the cost keeps going up and up !!!

.......but it becomes very addictive, and you can't help yourself.......:ph34r:

• Like 1

lol....its ok...problem solved....i've made a contact abroad who's going to purchase a few of my vital organs....

and wildcamper is going to employ me to do the carpentry and coin polishing for his new bar too....

Edited by ThePrepper

2 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

Yes definately addictive i bought some on saturday i already have :wacko: :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Yes definately addictive i bought some on saturday i already have :wacko: :D

Upgrades, Pete?

17 minutes ago, 1949threepence said:

Upgrades, Pete?

I know you wont believe me Mike so have sent you the pictures.

I bought them because they were a different colour :lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

I know you wont believe me Mike so have sent you the pictures.

I bought them because they were a different colour :lol:

Superb colouring, especially on the first two, and very attractive coins. I can see why you bought them :)   

oi....i want to see them too...secrets secrets and all that....

p

On 04/04/2017 at 5:23 PM, ThePrepper said:

lol....its ok...problem solved....i've made a contact abroad who's going to purchase a few of my vital organs....

and wildcamper is going to employ me to do the carpentry and coin polishing for his new bar too....

Sounds like a plan that or we could just start fires in my garden whilst singing campfire songs drinking instead??