British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
WildCamper

Bar top ideas?

I would like to note a couple of words on the cost of developing a mobile application. I'm sure that any customer before starting the development of the project wants to know what the cost of developing the application will be in the end, how you can save money and time, on which the cost of developing a mobile application depends, how it is calculated , I want to recommend an article for you - https://softwaredevelopment.ae/cost-develop-mobile-app/ , hope you can find for yourself a lot of useful information

5 minutes ago, NickMiller said:

I would like to note a couple of words on the cost of developing a mobile application. I'm sure that any customer before starting the development of the project wants to know what the cost of developing the application will be in the end, how you can save money and time, on which the cost of developing a mobile application depends, how it is calculated , I want to recommend an article for you - https://softwaredevelopment.ae/cost-develop-mobile-app/ , hope you can find for yourself a lot of useful information

The bar only opens at 5.00 sorry ,but maybe you can call in later and explain it all to us :rolleyes:

Fancy a nice Spam sarnie....double onion on mine...can't beat a tear....Feck off you Cuinit

Spam.jpeg

On 04/04/2017 at 1:55 PM, ThePrepper said:

you need one of those tabletop machines that you ca sit down at....scrambler, defender, pacman, phoenix....ah, those were the days....i play unreal tournament and battlefield now but those old skool games can never be beaten....

e-z!

prep

And aptly as it is that is where my nic came from playing Takomi's Zookeeper for hours and hours :)