British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
mrbadexample

Sealby Coin & Medal bulletin June 1964

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a copy of Sealby’s Coin and Medal Bulletin, June 1964.

I would also like The Numismatic Circular, April 1950.

If anyone has these, or knows where I might get them, please let me know.

Ta very much. :)

MBE

Edited by mrbadexample

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Sorry no spares.

Don't need the whole things Rob, was kind of hoping for scans of a couple of articles - just 5 pages to be exact:

Sammut J. "Lascaris and His Countermarked Copper 4 and 2 Tari Pieces." Sealby’s Coin and Medal Bulletin, June 1964, pp. 205-207.

Pridmore, T. "The Countermarked Copper Coinage of Malta." The Numismatic Circular. April 1950, pp. 191.192.  

Any chance?

Please? :D

Many thanks kildonan for the scan of the first article. It's given me what I needed to identify the countermarks on this 2 tari, so no real need for the other article I don't think. :)

Order of Malta 2 Tari 1637 (1a).jpg

I'm just doing them as I write. I'll stop.

Just now, Rob said:

I'm just doing them as I write. I'll stop.

Well the second wouldn't hurt, for a bit of further information, although I do have what I need. Couldn't be sure which article would be most helpful. Thanks though Rob. :)

Peckchris was our spelling bee but it is Seaby.....where has the old git gone?

Ah yes, of course. I think the document I was looking at was auto-transcribed from a scan - I did correct it from this:

Sammut J. "Lascaris and His Countermarked Copper 4 and 2 Tari Pieces." Sealby’s Coin anal Medal Bulletin, June 1964, pp. 205-207.

:o

All received now. Thanks very much. :)

Sign in to follow this