British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
TomGoodheart

Charles I Tower Mint Hammered Shillings

I know I don't post on here very much these days, so most people are probably unaware I collect the above shillings.  :P

And sadly I have reached a stage in my collecting where my fussiness about 'eye appeal' makes adding anything new a challenge.  However I'm always interested in new dealers, sites or potential acquisitions, so if anyone spots a nice looking example of a Chas I shilling, I'd be happy to hear about it.  Particularly as I don't have the research skills to track down all the current owners of coins that might improve my collection and people seem (to me at least) to be hanging on to nicer examples at the moment ...

So though I know it's outside the interests of most members, there's no harm in mentioning it I thought!  Don't ask, don't get ... as someone irritatingly said once!

Thanks!

For illustration, the small number of last year's acquisitions.  Shows the sort of grade / condition I might be interested in.

2016%20Aquisitions_zpsj4lrqquy.jpg

Sign in to follow this