British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Nordle11

Spanish Pesetas

A bit of a longshot but does anyone have any pesetas that have any type of error on? I don't even necessarily want to buy it, although I will if you want to sell it, I just need some good quality pictures.

Thanks

Matt

Give us a clue what sort of errors to look for or are we just talking flan errors? Apart from the ones that can still be cashed in, I must have melted quite a few kilos in the past few years. I know that doesn't help, but at least it gives me a reason to check them, however cursory that check may be.

Flan errors, striking errors, anything really. At this point any error coin would help!

I have four 5,000peseta notes - are they worth anything ?

Would the bank take them back ?

I... I have no idea

They are - but only in spain - so it might not be worth it - combine it with a holiday

From what i remember  Spain , italy and  germany and france all offered to exchange coins and notes to euros  indefinately .

The smaller eec countries ie luxemberg ,belgium etc promised notes only for a minimum of ten years  but not coins

Thank you Copper123