British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

The Coinery

Silver 3D's / Three Pence's

Are there any experts or collectors of silver 3D's out there ?

I am looking for the following dates of Edward VII silver 3D's:

1904 - Dies 1A. Obverse I of BRITT points to a space. Reverse 3 has small ball - Davies 1592 - Any grade considered

1904 - Dies 1B. Obverse I of BRITT points to a space. Reverse 3 has a large ball - Davies 1593 - Any grade considered

1904 - Dies 2A. Obverse I of BRITT points to a bead. Reverse 3 has a small ball - Davies 1594 - Any grade considered

1904 - Dies 2B. Obverse I of BRITT points to a bead. Reverse 3 has a large ball - Davies 1595

1905 - Dies 1B. Obverse : IND : IMP: spaced B of BRITT points to a space. Reverse : 3 has large ball 3 has short neck - Davies 1596

1905 - Dies 2B. Obverse : IND;IMP close I of BRITT points to a bead. Reverse : 3 has large ball. 3 has short neck - Davies 1597

1906 - Dies 1B - Davies 1598

1908 - Standard type - ESC 2121

I have 4 slabbed 1902 silver 3D's at CGS grade 85 and a 1910 at grade CGS 78 if you want to do a swap or I would be happy to buy them from you.

These are all under the site limit of £ 100 so not problems there.

I have done mutual sales with several members who will all give you a good reference.

Sincere Regards

Guy