British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

Hyman Montagu Book. Copper/Bronze

The modern reproduced book in mint condition :)

The copper ,Tin and bronze coinage.

Quite an indepth study and an interesting read .

£20 including postage.

Pete.

Paul you will enjoy how the book has has been written.Great reading ie Mr Smiths cabinet ETC.My edition is 1893 which still has the corner guards.Monty produced a fine written book which I'm sure inspired Peck.

Michael call me old fashioned but a book twats all references online.

Scott keep looking.You will not be disappointed.

My daughters bought me a packet of the finest loose leaf Kenya  tea at Xmas.Their words were drink this in the spring whilst getting the 1st rays of summer and reading your smellie ancient coin books.I will not disappoint them.

Peter, I don't disagree but, if Scott wants to see it, there it is FOC.

Speaking of tea: A bunch of us were at the Little Tea House in Parkgate this afternoon for chapter the first of my wife's birthday. A no holds barred traditional tea blow out which Mapp and Lucia's Diva could only dream of providing. My being suitably prepared, that Liverpool bloke who wanted to swap some Rizla for a cab ride would have been mightily impressed on seeing how much I was able to shovel down. Oh, and their Rose Earle Grey loose leaf is the biz.  ;)

Edited by Michael-Roo
  • Like 1

There is very little difference between the two editions. The second one only lists half a dozen or so additional illustrations and inscriptions compared to the first. The second edition is more conveniently sized, with smaller, but more pages. 88 pages in the first, 136 in the second.

Sign in to follow this