British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Master Jmd

Why?

I get this when i click on anything in the forum...i have to click 'back' and then try the link again:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/british-coins/htdocs/forum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/british-coins/htdocs/forum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

ERROR: Cannot find database britishcoins

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/british-coins/htdocs/forum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100

There appears to be an error with the Forum Home database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned"

Why?

I kept getting that when I tried to come on today, but it seems to have stopped now. Perhaps the servers were being tinkered with.

Yes, I just got the same message for the first time.

The SQL database that all this lot is stored on is called britishcoins, and if the front end is not able to find it, it would probably indicate that my hosts are having problems and are not able to serve the database.

Hopefully they will be temporary.

:rolleyes: It seems to work now - thank goodness! I'd get withdrawl symtoms if it lasted longer! :unsure:

Yes, hopefully it's settled down. The host people (and I know them personally by now!) said that someone else with another website on the same server had probably installed some dodgy code, and it bought the whole lot down!

Ah! The advances of science!! :ph34r: