British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, terrysoldpennies said:

I know I should have gone to Specsavers, but what type of coin is this :huh:

As this is in PICTURES section it’s a PICTURE, just like the rest that have been uploaded, maybe you do need to head to specsavers to see all those other “what type of coin” pictures that have been uploaded in this part of the forum.

I didn't mean to upset anyone , it was just a joke , put across badly by me .  With everything going tits up at the moment I was just trying to lighten things up.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, terrysoldpennies said:

I didn't mean to upset anyone , it was just a joke , put across badly by me .  With everything going tits up at the moment I was just trying to lighten things up.

Don't worry Terry, I'm sure Azda didn't mean any offense. I mean to say anyone would be a bit anxious with the prospect of all those pensioners turning up at 9 am in the morning.

4 hours ago, Diaconis said:

Don't worry Terry, I'm sure Azda didn't mean any offense. I mean to say anyone would be a bit anxious with the prospect of all those pensioners turning up at 9 am in the morning.

Unfortunately they haven't allowed for the disabled. There's no way I can make Zimmer Hour at any local supermart. 😥

1 hour ago, Peckris 2 said:

Unfortunately they haven't allowed for the disabled. There's no way I can make Zimmer Hour at any local supermart. 😥

I think Sainsbury's are giving priority delivery slots to elderly and/or disabled from 23rd March. Athough how you prove either, I've no idea.  

In other news, that ancient roll of Izal medicated toilet roll that I discovered in the loft many years ago, and left there, has finally come into its own.   

6 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

In other news, that ancient roll of Izal medicated toilet roll that I discovered in the loft many years ago, and left there, has finally come into its own.   

All is not lost - the tabloids are still printing. ;)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

I think Sainsbury's are giving priority delivery slots to elderly and/or disabled from 23rd March. Athough how you prove either, I've no idea.  

I did an online shop - with much website difficulty - from Waitrose yesterday. When I came to checkout I was asked to pick a slot first. Then was told that there are no slots available for the foreseeable future. So much for 'helping the self-isolated'. 😠 😥

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Peckris 2 said:

I did an online shop - with much website difficulty - from Waitrose yesterday. When I came to checkout I was asked to pick a slot first. Then was told that there are no slots available for the foreseeable future. So much for 'helping the self-isolated'. 😠 😥

Same. 3rd of April with Tesco. I popped out today. It was ugly. Shops look as if they have been looted. Nothing of use in my local Aldi other than fruit and veg. Seriously thinking of dusting the air rifle off and going out lamping. 

• Sad 1