British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

As we're adding pictures mostly of coins, i thought i'd open one just about scenery, where you live or of whatever. I took this one on my visit home a few weeks back, the River Tay in Dundee with the rail bridge

Screenshot%202016-12-23%2012.08.50.png

View from my window in Hemel Hempsted five years ago.

28gtmci.jpg

So lucky to have nice views.

If i look out of my window just see police vans and burnt out cars :lol:

1 minute ago, PWA 1967 said:

Sounds like the top of my road

9 minutes ago, Chingford said:

Sounds like the top of my road

:lol:

Was only joking.

Suppose being in a top floor flat helps as looking out of the window in an unadopted road means the only thing i can see is rivington pike about twenty miles away .

The benefits of a high rise in salford ;)

43 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

:lol:

Was only joking.

Suppose being in a top floor flat helps as looking out of the window in an unadopted road means the only thing i can see is rivington pike about twenty miles away .

The benefits of a high rise in salford ;)

Get the camera out Pete

22 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Not much to see Dave torrential rain and hailstone :lol:

Manchester certainly isn't no Marbella :lol:

Not sure about that.

The house i have over there has a  big garage on the ground floor.......was two feet under water a couple of weeks ago :o

Mates of mine who have lived there since the eighties tell me its the worse they have ever seen.

Edited by PWA 1967

10 minutes ago it felt like we ought to be under 2 feet of water here too. Absolutely throwing it down with strong winds. Good job I went out early doors to get the shopping etc

23 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Stop nicking cars and setting fire to them? :P

Sunset over the M6 a couple of weeks ago.

DSCF8483.JPG

• Like 2

Was in Germany last week for a wedding and decided to tag some Christmas markets on the end. So my view this week of Cologne Cathedral:

C0c7yFyWEAAfx5N.jpg

• Like 1

Just as well you weren't in Berlin Clive. Great picture though, next time, pop down for tea in Munich and you can get a picture of the Frauenkirche

Edited by azda

Excellent idea Dave, well here's a 'where you live' , or rather where I will be living come the Spring, the ancient farmhouse we have just bought in South Herefordshire, a few miles from Abergavenny and Hay on Wye. Lots of work to do, but in a gorgeous isolated setting (apart from the church and country pub 400 yards away!) Has had something of an adverse effect on penny funds though :(   Blue sky in mid October.

20161015_120831_resized.jpg

• Like 3

View from my place which I'm missing right now as I'm away on ship.

But Merry Xmas all.

Launceston Castle Resize.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jelida said:

Excellent idea Dave, well here's a 'where you live' , or rather where I will be living come the Spring, the ancient farmhouse we have just bought in South Herefordshire, a few miles from Abergavenny and Hay on Wye. Lots of work to do, but in a gorgeous isolated setting (apart from the church and country pub 400 yards away!) Has had something of an adverse effect on penny funds though :(   Blue sky in mid October.

Lovely looking place Jerry, will be interesting to see it after 6 months of you moving in

1 hour ago, jelida said:

Jerry, that place is beautiful...great purchase. Sometime post some interiors of it. 

Will definitely check that out, Dave. Was in Munich in the spring but didn't do too much church-hopping.

Jerry - that place looks amazing and I'm very envious of the project that awaits. Keep us updated!

Edited by HistoricCoinage

Outside on the balcony new years day. minus 4 out there :ph34r:

img_3102.jpg

Its funny when everyone thinks of Essex , they go errr . but this is Essex and this is my house and view. :D   Terry

back view.jpg

• Like 2

Bet it doesn't look like that today, Terry!  :)

(seriously, lovely view...)

4 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

Bet it doesn't look like that today, Terry!  :)

(seriously, lovely view...)

No your right Jerry , just a little cooler, all though unlike you, moving to a new large farmhouse , we will be downsizing in a few years time.   Terry