British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

RIP GREG LAKE

yet another superb musician from the sixties - seventies dies  so sad

• Like 1

RIP Greg Lake :(

Wow - I hadn't heard about that. ELP were a bit far out for me but "I believe in Father Christmas" will always be my favourite Christmas song.

I will mainly remember him for his work with King Crimson

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I will mainly remember him for his work with King Crimson

Me too. But both King Crimson and ELP  were part of the soundtrack to my student years, along with Genesis and Pink Floyd, and indeed Tangerine Dream.  'In the Court of the Crimson King' was probably the most popular track on our club Juke Box; I still have seven or eight early King Crimson LP's (mostly post Lake, of course) and certainly the first five ELP albums. Beer and Curry night tonight, I might end it with an hour with the Linn and Electrostatics, and give some good ol' stuff a twirl.

And the menace of 'I believe in Father Christmas' is superb. 

A sad loss.

Jerry