British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

zookeeperz

1898 P dot E Penny

Found this whilst looking for the 1898 different 8 fonts or I probably wouldn't of given it a 2nd glance. 1898 Widow Head penny Raised dot between P and E of PENNY. Perfectly round like a very small colon1898dotpdotes.jpg1898dots.jpg1898dotobvs.jpg1898dotrevs.jpg

Edited by zookeeperz
  • Like 2

Interesting !!!

Be on ebay soon Mike ;) for about £1K :lol:

I bid on a crap coin but had a letter (royal mint) that finished on sunday and bid £22 just for a bit of interest as was more interested in the letter than the coin.

The seller had a reserve of which was not met but kindly sent me a message to say the reserve was £3400.00 if i was interested.

Still having a think about it :lol::lol:

:o

Edited by PWA 1967
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

I bid on a crap coin but had a letter (royal mint) that finished on sunday and bid £22 just for a bit of interest as was more interested in the letter than the coin.

The seller had a reserve of which was not met but kindly sent me a message to say the reserve was £3400.00 if i was interested.

:lol:

What was the interesting thing about it?

• Like 1

Nothing really Matt :D

Was more as it was penny related and only bid £22 for it so wasnt going skint.

On 12/6/2016 at 6:50 PM, PWA 1967 said:

Probably touted as the one that Freeman didn't spot, Pete ;)

On 12/7/2016 at 8:49 AM, Nordle11 said:

:lol:

What was the interesting thing about it?

Well........erm.....:ph34r: