British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

Coin News - Not for sale FOC.

After working my way through a large box i bought from Rob RP coins i am now happy to get rid of them.

Hundreds and just want to cover postage as they are all over the flat.

Will leave this up for a week then drop them at the local charity shop.

If anyone is after something specific month/year or wants 10/20 for interest will just charge postage.

Pete.

I

Hi Pete would be interested in a few say 10 or 20 what would the postage be please. As I have never read any of these would be good to have a look, but would not know what to choose. 

Edited by UPINSMOKE

8 minutes ago, UPINSMOKE said:

Hi Pete would be interested in a few say 10 or 20 what would the postage be please. As I have never read any of these would be good to have a look, but would not know what to choose. 

A highly recommended publication for coinies. The boss buys me a subscription as a Xmas present every year

Edited by azda

11 minutes ago, UPINSMOKE said:

I have never sent any before but happy to post and tell you when i take them to the post office .

Would of thought ten would perhaps be about £8 but honestly not got a clue :)

3 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

I have never sent any before but happy to post and tell you when i take them to the post office .

Would of thought ten would perhaps be about £8 but honestly not got a clue :)

Hi I will have 10 then please. Not sure if you can find me any that cover Victorian Coins if not then any you think would interest a beginner. Message sent:D

Edited by UPINSMOKE

I would have thought the postage would be cheaper than that, but happy to pay whatever it costs!

I'll take your earliest 20 copies please Pete :)

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

I would have thought the postage would be cheaper than that, but happy to pay whatever it costs!

I'll take your earliest 20 copies please Pete :)

As i said i dont have a clue untill i take them just a guess :)

If you've got any penny related?

3 hours ago, Nordle11 said:

If you've got any penny related?

Will see what i find Matt as i package the others up and will post to your Dads if i find any although the main ones i took out to keep :)

Pete,

If they are still available I will have 10 of them, recent ones if possible.

Ian

Will post you ten if you want Ian but all the recent ones i have already thrown away :)

No worries Pete, whatever you have will be fine. I am sure there will be something of interest in all of them. 

Let me know the cost and I will put it into your account.

All the best

Ian

As i dont drive due to medication going to send them all on monday as the post office is a couple of miles away i dont mind the walk but not with all these.

So will need a lift to take them :)

Pete.

24 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Will see what i find Matt as i package the others up and will post to your Dads if i find any although the main ones i took out to keep :)

Sounds good to me, cheers Pete ;) 

I've still got a ton of penny stuff to photocopy from these coin monthlies I've got. I haven't forgot you all, those who have asked for a copy, I'm just lazy is all :ph34r:

Well another couple of hours spent and thrown some more in for people who wanted them.

Quite interesting looking at old prices from dealers..........Nigel goldman as an example,dont know if anyone bought of him but used to see him in spain all the time(although dont think that was a good thing :rolleyes:).

Will post in the morning and found some more penny ones Matt but give me a few days to read them myself .......possibly scan.

I have found one 7th March 1990 that has about 14 pages just on farthings .

If a farthing collector wants it just PM me your address and will post in the morning FOC.

Pete.

• Like 1

Starting to do my head in...........:rolleyes:

Took them with a mate today about 2-00 and all the terminals had a problem with the computer system , i could of put stamps on but dozens waiting .........:D

Will try again in the morning.

Pete.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:50 PM, PWA 1967 said:

If a farthing collector wants it just PM me your address and will post in the morning FOC

I will take this please you have my address Thanks

No hurry at all, really nice of you to do this Pete :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UPINSMOKE said:

I will take this please you have my address Thanks

Will post today Mick but will be sent seperately :)

9 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Will post today Mick but will be sent seperately :)

Thanks Pete look forward to receiving them will be good bedtime reading.

Mick

Just incase anyone else was not aware.

The postage to send ten magazines was only £2.90 but to send twenty was over 2 Kilo and £14.90 :o

I wasnt splitting them up and wrapping them again and going backward and forwards........lesson learned :)

Looking through these that i have left.

Coin news August 2006 rather than throw it away has the auction article about the Laurie Bamford sale.

£4 including postage if anyone wants it.

Includes the 1863 Die 2 picture and 1897 Dot picture etc.

Pete.

Sign in to follow this