British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paulus

The Thrill of the Chase vs the Pleasure of Owning

I don't think I am brave enough to answer that question:(

6 hours ago, Paulus said:

It has just occurred to me (somewhat belatedly) than the same OP question can be related to wives/husbands and girlfriends/boyfriends :)   

I think the Americans would say: I take the Fifth!

:D

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

It has just occurred to me (somewhat belatedly) than the same OP question can be related to wives/husbands and girlfriends/boyfriends :)   

Sounds like slavery if you own a person, but chasing the right partner can also be weird especially if they're not attracted to you, you then become a pain in the arse to the other person, then you'll get a small court injunction against you :lol:

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

My answer stands. :)

Other way round for me. The pleasure's in the ownership. I can look at anyone's pictures but if it's mine I can hold it, inspect it, admire it. :)

A good coin and I can pull myself around a room.A good woman can do the same but unfortunately not UNC..... 

My cherry hasn't seen a Woman for over a year...my ballsack is fatter than Rob's collecting wallet.

17 hours ago, Peter said:

My cherry hasn't seen a Woman for over a year...my ballsack is fatter than Rob's collecting wallet.

i.e. You mean your ballsack is waffer-thin (sic).My wallet is on life support at the moment and currently in receipt of benefits from a kind Sudanese gentleman - absolutely skint.

• Like 1

You have too many properties. I have 2 and carefully managed by my big friends.The 1st sign of problems and those shites are out.My current tenants know this.