British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

High grade pennies

A few bits and all nice :)

If your a regular forum member will just post and pay me if your happy.

1907  £40

1909 £55

1917  £30

1919  £40

1920 £40

1934 £60

They are all high grade problem free with good lustre (1934 MINT TONED) and happy to post crap pictures.

Plus postage and happy for any to be returned.......Well not happy as sure you wont but an option :D

Pete.

How good is this 1934? :) 

Cheers Pete! T'is very nice, but unfortunately not an upgrade for me. Pictures for everyone else..

1.png

I dont think its on a par with the one just sold at LCA for £270 but think its a nice coin for £60 and a rubbish picture :)

I have looked at hundreds and not bad for the money .

Pete.

No it's just that mine's very good :P 

You know, while that LCA one actually had lustre, the mottled toning kind of makes it a bit ugly. Or is that just me?

Matt.......can you get some work done i am trying to get rid of a few coins on here :P

The 1909 and 1920 have both gone.

After looking and sending Matt the pictures the 1934 £50 plus postage :o

Think its a really nice coin for that money and better than the crap picture.

Pete.

To save any confusion as just had a message .

1907  1917  1919  and 1934 i have still :)

Pete.

Will do the last three for £100 including special delivery if anyone wants them all :)

Pete.

Thanks David and sold.

Why after being a member on here so long do you not post ?.

None of my business but loads of people could have a really good input :)

Will post Monday.

Pete.

On 22/10/2016 at 10:21 AM, PWA 1967 said:

Thanks David and sold.

Why after being a member on here so long do you not post ?.

None of my business but loads of people could have a really good input :)

Will post Monday.

Pete.

It sounds like you're selling them to your imaginary friend called David :D is that who you get all these Bramah books from? :D 

Imaginary freind :o

A lot of people such as David and thats why i mentioned him buy from me but dont post.

David the coins will be posted this morning.......please post as you will be able to give some input ;)

Yes lots of lurkers that never post, you can see it in the backend how many people never say a word. Lots of guests are just crawlers but some members that look daily and haven't posted once. 

11 minutes ago, Nordle11 said:

Yes lots of lurkers that never post, you can see it in the backend how many people never say a word. Lots of guests are just crawlers but some members that look daily and haven't posted once. 

Thats what i mean Matt ,they are members as originally send me a message to buy something and obviously from then send me an email.

I am happy and not moaning but so many are serious buyers and  would like more of them to  post even if just occasionaly :)

Edited by PWA 1967

Just not some people's cup of tea, forums. As a serious collector, it's invaluable to read forums, and I suppose if your question is answered elsewhere no need to post. A lot of people find forums confusing or just too much hassle. Lots join with good intentions then just slip away.

Sign in to follow this