British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

Might be me but i used to get personal messages to my phone/email but dont anymore and have to log on the forum.

Its meant some people have had to wait a few hours for me to reply.

Not a big deal but is this something that has been changed ?.

No nothing's changed. You can manage all that stuff in your settings, you might just need to tick a box or something.

Go to 'Account Settings' then to 'Notification Settings' and there's a list of different things you can turn on/off.

Shout if it's still not working.

SHOUTING :D

Just had a couple of messages but not getting them via email .

Pete.

4 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

SHOUTING :D

Just had a couple of messages but not getting them via email .

Pete.

Its probably more to do with the timescale for the emails Pete, if you are answered within a minute i don't think the emails will arrive

4 minutes ago, azda said:

Its probably more to do with the timescale for the emails Pete, if you are answered within a minute i don't think the emails will arrive

Some have been there for hours and wasnt aware such as last night i was out and logged on this morning and had a few .

4 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Some have been there for hours and wasnt aware such as last night i was out and logged on this morning and had a few .

Your settings are fine, you haven't inadvertently unsubscribed from emails from the forum have you?

Sorry Matt but you know what i am like :rolleyes:

I dont think so but how do i check please.

Read your earlier post and and seems fine .

Thanks.

Pete.

Edited by PWA 1967

;)

I don't think you can check that, let me look at some things and I'll get back to you

Pete, can you log out and before logging in, click on the reset password button and see if it sends the email to your address?

Email me if you can't get back in or whatever.

Strange but as of yesterday my messages i now get notifications of via email after not doing for a couple of weeks :o