British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
1949threepence

Trump v Clinton

The more Trump says, the more he seems to shoot himself in the foot, and now the 2005 tape revelations.

Clinton seems a lot cleverer in the sense of what she says, and how she comes across in debate. On the other hand, with the fainting episode a few weeks ago, her health seems a bit dodgy.

The forthcoming debate tonight (middle of the night our time), should be a belter, not the least because of Trump's attack on Bill Clinton earlier today.

Ultimately it'll be very interesting to see who gets in - although I'm inclined to think he has lost large portions of the female, black and Hispanic vote. He doesn't seem to care who he alienates, which is a no brainer when you need votes.

Thoughts?        

Two very bad options according to my American friends, one group (WI) who see Clinton as the lesser of two evils and the other (TX) that see Trump as the lesser of two evils.

Watched lots of youtube videos, recently Robert DeNiro made a video about how Trump is an absolute idiot and how he would love to punch him in the face. The other videos of how Hilary has 2 sides of her personality, one that she portrays towards the media of the mother type and the other in private where she's like a little dictator towards the people who work alongside her.

Now, i have nothing against American or Americans, but it's really worrying the direction their Government are taking, recent reports suggesting that they have to "take out" either Russia or China, looking between the lines there has been a trend emerging since 9/11. Instigating the Arab spring, then this whole Syrian conflict because Syria didn't want a Saudi oil pipeline going through their country, it's not a coincidence, it's being played out by the top men in American Government and it's not going to end well for this planet.

Any president is merely a puppet for the people who are actually in power, the money men, those such as the Vanderbilts, the Bush family and others, those are the people who truly run America, Trump or Clinton, it doesn't really matter, but both are truly as bad as each other

1 hour ago, azda said:

Watched lots of youtube videos, recently Robert DeNiro made a video about how Trump is an absolute idiot and how he would love to punch him in the face. The other videos of how Hilary has 2 sides of her personality, one that she portrays towards the media of the mother type and the other in private where she's like a little dictator towards the people who work alongside her.

Now, i have nothing against American or Americans, but it's really worrying the direction their Government are taking, recent reports suggesting that they have to "take out" either Russia or China, looking between the lines there has been a trend emerging since 9/11. Instigating the Arab spring, then this whole Syrian conflict because Syria didn't want a Saudi oil pipeline going through their country, it's not a coincidence, it's being played out by the top men in American Government and it's not going to end well for this planet.

Any president is merely a puppet for the people who are actually in power, the money men, those such as the Vanderbilts, the Bush family and others, those are the people who truly run America, Trump or Clinton, it doesn't really matter, but both are truly as bad as each other

The last paragraph is the truth, the establishment run the country, the problem they have is they cant buy Trump, his own Republican Party are against him even before the latest scandal came out, They much prefer Clinton as she knows how the system is suppose to work and is partial to the odd free dollar

In my opinion the last constructive President was a common man, with no affiliation to the establishment, and who said it like it was, Ronald Regan

• Like 1

Hilary has been there since her husband was President and knows how diplomacy and deflecting akward questions work, where as Donald just keeps putting his large foot in his larger mouth and hasn't worked in a Government post. It makes you wonder if he's just the patsy for an already elected Hilary

I fail to comprehend how Trump is even being considered for the job, though I admit Clinton herself is no seraph. And this is where it gets stimulating because a sizable horde of people will consider both candidates unfit for the job and not bother to be shift their proverbial backsides. The candidate that wheedles a significant number of these ‘I don’t gives a FuXXX’ will walk away with the keys to the Bleached Cottage IMO.  

"In my opinion the last constructive President was a common man, with no affiliation to the establishment, and who said it like it was, Ronald Regan"

John,

I like your comment. This has been a election cycle for the record book!

7 hours ago, azda said:

Any president is merely a puppet for the people who are actually in power, the money men, those such as the Vanderbilts, the Bush family and others, those are the people who truly run America

Not to mention the Rothchilds

Trump's sentence "Nobody has more respect for women than I do" after the scandal has broken out is just about the most arrogant thing I have heard from a politician. 

1 hour ago, Sword said:

Trump's sentence "Nobody has more respect for women than I do" after the scandal has broken out is just about the most arrogant thing I have heard from a politician. 

He's not a politician Sword.

Have a watch of this, number 1 may surprise you

1 hour ago, Sword said:

He certainly has a strange way of showing it.

1 hour ago, 1949threepence said:

He certainly has a strange way of showing it.

He also said he has a lot of "respect" for the Pope... Let's hope he doesn't develop a lot of "respect" for the UK.

7 minutes ago, Sword said:

He also said he has a lot of "respect" for the Pope... Let's hope he doesn't develop a lot of "respect" for the UK.

He did say that as far as post Brexit trade deals are concerned, the UK would be at the front of the line, instead of the back of the queue, according to Obama.  

The more this madness  of an election goes on the dafter it gets .

"I challenge her to a drugs test " The poor woman has only just come out of hospital.

If trump wins at least all my ideas about the american  people being slightly unhinged  will be confirmed

and if he doesn't win ?   ;)

• Like 1

I was speaking to an old girlfriend of mine who lives in Indiana about the election, and as a joke i said "so will you be voting for Trump" to my amazement she said yes :o

Now don't get me wrong, this lady is highly intelligent, she worked for Eli Lilly in Indiana as a study drugs co-ordibator, also had an interview with the FBI for a forensic scientist and has MBAs coming out of her ears, i asked her why and she said it was due to the amount of Mexicans coming over the border putting a strain on their health system and in turn the tax payers paying for it, reminds me now of the Brexit scenario

• Like 1

What's your take on it all Bob @RLC35 also yours @VickySilver

Interested to hear the insider perspective of the Clinton, Trump power struggle, please bear in mind we're all friends here, so your views are your views

Can you vote @jaggy

Edited by azda

5 minutes ago, azda said:

What's your take on it all Bob @RLC35 also yours @VickySilver

Interested to hear the insider perspective of the Clinton, Trump power struggle, please bear in mind we're all friends here, so your views are your views

Can you vote @jaggy

Yes, I am also a US citizen (joint US/UK). I will be voting for Gary Johnson.

2 minutes ago, azda said:

What's your take on it all Bob @RLC35 also yours  @VickySilver

Ever since Clinton and the impeachment issue, our country has been bitterly divided along Party lines. Bush Jr made it worse, and Obama has led a directionless Presidency. In todays election I think most voters are voting against someone rather than for some one. I am supporting Trump. as the lesser of two evils. This has been the most unusual election in my lifetime....interesting though! :)

2 minutes ago, RLC35 said:

Ever since Clinton and the impeachment issue, our country has been bitterly divided along Party lines. Bush Jr made it worse, and Obama has led a directionless Presidency. In todays election I think most voters are voting against someone rather than for some one. I am supporting Trump. as the lesser of two evils. This has been the most unusual election in my lifetime....interesting though! :)

I was excited for Obama when he got elected, but iMO he took over at the worst possible time with the 2008 crash, then the much hated (i'm led to believe) Obama care health system. Not sure who Gary Johnson is @jaggy 

• Like 1

Just now, azda said:

I was excited for Obama when he got elected, but iMO he took over at the worst possible time with the 2008 crash, then the much hated (i'm led to believe) Obama care health system. Not sure who Gary Johnson is @jaggy 

He is a 3rd Party candidate, with little chance of winning. Most votes for him or the other 3rd Party candidate (a Lady) are protest votes. The person voting is showing their dislike for the two Main Party candidates.

Gary Johnson is the third party (Libertarian) candidate. He is running at around 8% - 10% of the vote. I really cannot bring myself to vote for either Clinton or Trump (for different reasons) and voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RLC35 said:

He is a 3rd Party candidate, with little chance of winning. Most votes for him or the other 3rd Party candidate (a Lady) are protest votes. The person voting is showing their dislike for the two Main Party candidates.

Ah, so there is other options then, much like voting for UKIP instead of Labour

2 minutes ago, RLC35 said:

Although when you scratch the surface, he is actually quite a good candidate with experience as Governor of New Mexico. A former Republican, I should imagine there are quite a few in the GOP who wish he was still in the party.