British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Matteo95

M.Marsh , The Gold Sovereign, Jubilee ed.

A friend of mine is looking for this book .
Do you sell a copy ?

Matteo :)

12 hours ago, azda said:

If it's just the Jubilee head Sovereigns then Baldwins did something on it this year, here's the link

https://issuu.com/jammdesign/docs/jubilee_brochure/1

Thanks Azda , I knew it very interesting but it is not what he is looking for .... the book covers all the sovereigns struck from 1817 and is called the jubilee edition just because it wasreleased in occasion of the Elizabeth II jubilee ..

Thanks Paulus ... Exactly I paid it 16.95£ two years ago at Spink's now looks very hard to find .

Thanks Nickus:)

LOLus

Are we in danger of sniggering like Month Python in Life of Brian regarding Biggus Dickus?

Have you seen that film @Matteo95?

(Anticipating a Carry On type comment from @Peter:) )

Edited by Paulus

No I've never seen it , but I've just read the plot on the web ...in Italy is known as Brian from Nazareth :) ...

Sign in to follow this