British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

The Coinery

Double Florins

I am looking for Double Florins to complete my run.

If you have any for sale or trade please PM me

Regards

Guy

Hi Chris

Just tried to telephone you.

I have not seen the broken 1 variation DF before and I am interested it this and also any other DF's I do not have.

I am however having trouble viewing your sales pages due to the big adverts on each side - is there any way I can remove them as I don't wear dresses or high heels - Im not that type of bloke :-)

Loving your site by the way. Loads of helpful people who are always willing to advise.

Sincere Regards

Guy

I think the 'broken I' variety is just an alternative description for the 2nd I in VICTORIA with the missing lower left serif.

Edited by Nick