British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Man U v Leicester

Looking forward to this....no Rooney!!!! Can Ipswich get him him on a seasons loan?...please:rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Peter said:

Looking forward to this....no Rooney!!!! Can Ipswich get him him on a seasons loan?...please:rolleyes:

Got to be honest, but i think he passed his sell by date 2 years ago. He should have went to China when Sven made an enquiry about him last year

watching live on youtube 

:D

The champions are getting battered!

Missed the Man U v Leicester match. I'd imagine Leicester will be mostly concentrating on making a decent of the Champions League this year.  

Just watched Arsenal thump Chelsea 3:0 on BT Sport.

Born and bred a Suffolker I hate Narwich. I do like football but haven't seen any at Portman Rd for years.When Roonies hair transplant is more costly than your team....I do like Man City but a betting man will take Chelsea and Liverpoofs to give them a run for your £.

2 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Getting easy CITY will win the league ;)

They probably will, but a few weeks ago I thought Joe Hart fell a bit unlucky. He was always a cert under Pellegrini, but he clearly didn't fit into Guardiola's plans at all, nor could he into any other premiership team. AQlways a popular guy at the Etihad, and now look where he is.   

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Born and bred a Suffolker I hate Narwich. I do like football but haven't seen any at Portman Rd for years.When Roonies hair transplant is more costly than your team....I do like Man City but a betting man will take Chelsea and Liverpoofs to give them a run for your £.

I was born and brought up in Chelmsford, and you would be surprised at the number of Ipswich Town supporters there are there.  

Mockney City. Wet Spam.Town.Soufend.A good mate supports Orient.When your sugar with your tea has Orient on the bag...

I like the O's

Town have made me cry but also sent me to the stars....I do get footie.

City have a decent chance

6 hours ago, jacinbox said:

City have a decent chance

Yeah....they're 2 all at the moment with Celtic at Celtic Park, in the Champions League. On paper a match they should walk. 

A cracking game and I was holding my bladder....proper game from two great teams.Theo Wallcot looks pretty smart.....I digress.