British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

poor coin dealers

4 minutes ago, copper123 said:

Have wer created in this country a class of people that cannot think for themselves and have to be told what to buy on the internet by the media  because they are mindless and week willed ?

With allowance for the misprunts - yes. This country is gradually being guided down the road to a complete nanny state where all thinking is done for you, nobody is responsible for their own actions and if you screw up there will always be someone available to counsel you or lawyer to sue on your behalf as it is always someone else's fault. Bring on the coin trauma nurse. 

18 minutes ago, Rob said:

With allowance for the misprunts - yes. This country is gradually being guided down the road to a complete nanny state where all thinking is done for you, nobody is responsible for their own actions and if you screw up there will always be someone available to counsel you or lawyer to sue on your behalf as it is always someone else's fault. Bring on the coin trauma nurse. 

Have you been missold a undated 20p?

Did you realise you can get full compensation from this evil act on ebay - please contact the numismatic sales onbudsman now and claim you compensation which can be spent in any way you choose As long as it's  on a package holiday to syria .

Edited by copper123

34 minutes ago, copper123 said:

Funny enough when newspapers get a bee under their bonnet about a certain tv programe or anything else they often end up having the oposite effect to the one they wanted .

I remember when mrs browns boys came on the bbc the mail ranted and raved , dont watch this programme it vile and horrible week in week out, for months .

Result - mrs browns boys is the most watched comedy programe on bbc not forgeting the xmas specials) and gets voted the best ever sitcom .

I supose there is no such thing as bad publicity

Three Mirror journalists went to jail in 2005 for insider dealing by buying shares before publishing favorable articles on the companies.

I'm convinced this is another manifestation of the same trick.  

55 minutes ago, Nutsaboutcoins said:

Three Mirror journalists went to jail in 2005 for insider dealing by buying shares before publishing favorable articles on the companies.

I'm convinced this is another manifestation of the same trick.  

THATS NICE!

thatsnice.jpg

On 1/9/2017 at 0:27 PM, mrbadexample said:

Is now the right time to sell the BU one Pete sent me for nothing? :rolleyes:

Only just read this as wasnt about ......... but yes think we should get rid of them ;)

I beg to differ - there will be more publicity into the run up of the march issue - I would expect them to hit £20-£25 by the summer - then i think might be the best time to sell

2 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Only just read this as wasnt about ......... but yes think we should get rid of them ;)

Gerroutofit, I'm keeping it. :P

32 minutes ago, mrbadexample said:

Gerroutofit, I'm keeping it. :P

Of course ....meant i should sell mine as well,so SIT back down and wind your neck in :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, PWA 1967 said:

Of course ....meant i should sell mine as well,so SIT back down and wind your neck in :rolleyes:

Sorry. :( Have you got a nice bag full? :) 

18 hours ago, mrbadexample said:

Sorry. :( Have you got a nice bag full? :) 

Not keen on saying how many i have as someone else may want one FOC ;) :)

I'd love one.  I have only managed to find a Belfast example in change so far...