British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

The Coinery

Brockages and other errors

2 minutes ago, Paul O said:

Manners cost nothing, between you, your behaviour is appalling, I would expect comments like this in Facebook, not in what supposed to be a serious forum.

You can patronise & take the pi** all you like, just sold all 4. (To someone on here for a lot more than the first one sold for)

First time I have logged on for weeks, (& probably the last) unlike some I don’t spend my life on forums putting people down.

IanB “I'll have one Pete, if Paul O wants to do the deal. “, (that’s nice of you to ask)

Nordle11 “I think your marketing techniques are a bit askew, Suffolk Coins  needless to say, you lost at least one bid with me.”, (let me have your eBay ID so I can block you).

Your first line is very reflective of your own attitude reading your following comments, Thanks for popping in, goodbye

• Like 5

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Paul O don't take It personally, you were looking to sell, offers were made you did not want to take them up and you decided to sell elsewhere. Hope you sold them but that does not stop us making a comment or two.

Grow up and stop acting liking a child. It's just a coin.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Paul O said:

Manners cost nothing, between you, your behaviour is appalling, I would expect comments like this in Facebook, not in what supposed to be a serious forum.

You can patronise & take the pi** all you like, just sold all 4. (To someone on here for a lot more than the first one sold for)

First time I have logged on for weeks, (& probably the last) unlike some I don’t spend my life on forums putting people down.

IanB “I'll have one Pete, if Paul O wants to do the deal. “, (that’s nice of you to ask)

Nordle11 “I think your marketing techniques are a bit askew, Suffolk Coins  needless to say, you lost at least one bid with me.”, (let me have your eBay ID so I can block you).

If you can tell me where anyone was discourteous I'm all ears, otherwise you came here for free advice and then didn't bother telling any of us who showed interest that you'd listed them, so yes, manners cost nothing.

If you cannot take criticism, Paul, I suggest not logging on to any forum at all. Rest assured, you won't need to block my ID.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Paul O said:

Behave and get your head down.

You wanted to sell them and offers were made ,you did not reply.

Surely if you ask a question and someone takes the time to reply it would of been manners to aknowledge them weather you liked the answer or not .

The forum will never be the same without you :(

Edited by PWA 1967
  • Like 1

Guest Parma
On 08/11/2016 at 2:13 AM, Bronze & Copper Collector said:

I have 3,

I would be interested in purchasing all from you if you want to part with them...

Not too often you can get multiple identical errors. ...

Interesting. If you have 3 and Paul has 3 then there might be more. Could you share pictures of your coins please?

3 minutes ago, Guest Parma said:

Interesting. If you have 3 and Paul has 3 then there might be more. Could you share pictures of your coins please?

I don't think BCC has the same 3 that Paul has I think he's referring to a different error.

However if they were not removed before being released to circulation there is most definitely more, unless the workers stand and stare at the coins as they come out (which they don't) there would have been more than just a handful struck.

On 1/20/2017 at 5:11 AM, Nordle11 said:

I don't think BCC has the same 3 that Paul has I think he's referring to a different error.

However if they were not removed before being released to circulation there is most definitely more, unless the workers stand and stare at the coins as they come out (which they don't) there would have been more than just a handful struck.

I was referring to the 1967 penny Cuds..

20170125_113507.jpg

So it is the same error then!