British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Nordle11

Huge list of CGS coins for trade/sale

Shows us some pictures! :) 

Oh, nothing special. Just two common George V types that I wanted. (1923 Florin CGS 82 and 1935 halfcrown CGS 82)

The 1923 has a nice gold toning. The 1935 is BU.

1 hour ago, Sword said:

Oh, nothing special. Just two common George V types that I wanted. (1923 Florin CGS 82 and 1935 halfcrown CGS 82)

The 1923 has a nice gold toning. The 1935 is BU.

We still want to see them, don't we Matt? @Nordle11

He's teasing us! We want to see that gold toning :) 

Sure. Here they are. I was lucky and was able to view photos for a couple of hours before London Coins closed this loophole for ever.

The toning makes it rather difficult for to see the details in the hair and beard in the photo.

1923 Florin.jpg1923 Florin R.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the photo loophole was closed before I could download higher resolution photos of the  1935

1935 halfcrown O.jpeg1935 halfcrown R.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sword said:

Unfortunately, the photo loophole was closed before I could download higher resolution photos of the  1935

1935 halfcrown O.jpeg1935 halfcrown R.jpeg

Even without high res pictures, you can still see how nice that crown is. Nice coins sword :) 

1 hour ago, Nonmortuus said:

Whats the UIN @Sword?

It is 26020 for the halfcrown, 12776 for the florin

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nordle11 said:

Even without high res pictures, you can still see how nice that crown is. Nice coins sword :) 

Thanks! 

Just to add that Guy (The Coinery) has also been super efficient when it comes to delivery. I brought the coins on Friday afternoon and he posted it on Saturday morning by royal mail special delivery. Guy even took the trouble to PM me the tracking number immediately afterwards. P&p was also included in the purchase price. 

The plastic slabs themselves were in excellent condition too. I am very happy with the coins. He certainly has my recommendation!

On 6 September 2016 at 0:17 AM, Sword said:

I have just brought a couple of coins from Guy and am really pleased with them. :) :) :)

Thank you for that Sword - Appreciated.