British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest himaksim6days

NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER WITH PAYPAL ACCOUNT. YOU'L

Guest himaksim6days

Hi, i have a small problem. I'm selling at eBay, and want to make a bizness out of this.

The main thing about it is that 3 of 4 customers @ eBay use paypal only. I live in Estonia

and paypal is not offering any services in our region.

I have plenty of stuff to sell. So you can help me and make money on it.

WHAT DO I OFFER ?

you need to recieve funds from my customers and send it to me.

its risky for me, but i think everything is gonna be okey, because i have some guarranties :

i'll ship goods, only after i recieve money from you, so if you are willing to cheat me, buyer

and cops will force YOU. Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.

WHAT DO YOU GET ?

You have to do nothing but recieve and send money, and get 10% from every single transfer.

Ill cover all the fees related to transfers.

I think the best way tarnsferring the money for both of us is Western Union services.

And other thing is that you are not sending money to some wierd person with e-gold account,

you are sending it to a person who obeys the same laws as you do.

You can catch me by mail.

MY CONTACTS:

himaksim6days@hotmail.com

PS: i haven't got much time to check out all forums, so please, mail or questions and offers to our official mail above.

PSS: THIS IS NOT KIND OF SPAM or SOMETHING! I REALLY NEED THE PARTNERS! PLEASE MAIL ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME.

Erm...no.

Erm...no.

I can't really say that i disagree with you there oli...

Sounds extremely dodgy to me.....

I won't be using Western Union again after that Russian fiasco, and even if it is genuine (and I have heard about scams along those lines) I wouldn't have the time to go sneding and receiving money, and I'd have to drive half hour to the nearest Western Union office.

himaksim6days, what's your ebay id? Who are you? What's your phone number? Address? If you don't provide those details, you're probably not at all genuine.

This sounds like a scam to me.

Yes, doesn't it.

It's a sorry state of affairs when you have to basically distrust Eastern Europeans, because you're more likely to be conned by them than pretty much any other place in the world.

himaksim6days probably won't be back.

Chris, then you didn't have any dealings with Brazilians...

It sounds like a scam. Someone gives me the money, I give it to you, and if the shipment doesn't arrive, then paypal takes the money back from my account and you are home free while I loose money... I don't think so...

The only way of doing it is, I receive the money from the customer, you send the shipment, the customer tells me that he has whatever you sold him, then I send you the money except 10% that is mine.

That is the only way anyone should do this.

Yes, doesn't it.

It's a sorry state of affairs when you have to basically distrust Eastern Europeans, because you're more likely to be conned by them than pretty much any other place in the world.

himaksim6days probably won't be back.

I also collect Russian banknotes and so I deal with East Europeans all of the time and have had few if any problems. I receive emails from Africa on a regular basis offering me a share of tens of millions of dollars locked away in a US account. There are the emails requesting that I verify my ebay and/or paypal accounts. And, most recently, I received an email on an item for which I was an underbidder on ebay, offering to sell it to me at my bid. All scams.

Fortunately there are many exceptions in Eastern Europe, although I've not yet been contacted by an honest African (apart from a few in South Africa). Africans tend to want expensive coins/items and they want to pay by credit card!

Usually when I say that I would have to have cleared funds before sending I don't hear from them again.

Why can't we all just send you cash....then we would all know exactly how much you are ripping us off for.

If he would just correct his spelling and grammar, it would be a lot more believable (to me, at least)!

If he would just correct his spelling and grammar, it would be a lot more believable (to me, at least)!

Oli! He probably really is from Estonia, so you can't really bring him up on his English.

Besides, it's no worse than JMD's ;)

Mmm his guarranties for the bizness seem okey Im sold!

Definitely sounds dodgy! Steer well clear of this one.

Hi Unk - are you the Unk I've given my winnings to (from Tiffi)? ;)

Yes, I'm sure this guy's to be treated with the utmost suspicion. I've been to Estonia a couple of times. I've always found the people very friendly and honest, and also very determined to shed that "Eastern Europe ex-Soviet bloc" image, but I daresay there are plenty of exceptions.

G

Hi Unk - are you the Unk I've given my winnings to (from Tiffi)? ;)

Yes I am!

How do you know! ;)

Maybe it's cos you've got the same Avatar on both sites, Unk!!

:P

Besides, it's no worse than JMD's ;)

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's cos you've got the same Avatar on both sites, Unk!!

:P

:lol:

I know, I took it from the other site and copied it into this one... even if it is smaller here, it still works.

The question was not an actual questio... :D

A rhetorical question?

Did you want that answered Oli?

Is the Pope a moslem?