British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

Shootings in Munich

So we have had some idiots shooting people going about their every day things, 11 now dead and 3 bastards on the run (excuse the french) my girlfriend was shopping in the mall just 30 mins previous to the events, we live 2 mins away. A serious situation and a very live and scary one which i never thought i'd personally live through but it had to happen here one day, nervous, yep..:ph34r:

Peace...

20 minutes ago, azda said:

So we have had some idiots shooting people going about their every day things, 11 now dead and 3 bastards on the run (excuse the french) my girlfriend was shopping in the mall just 30 mins previous to the events, we live 2 mins away. A serious situation and a very live and scary one which i never thought i'd personally live through but it had to happen here one day, nervous, yep..:ph34r:

Peace...

I was thinking of you Dave, when I saw this on USA TV. Your city is now a member of a club that no one wants to join. Sorry to hear about it.

Bloody awful news.There are some seriously deluded scum in our mist.

19 minutes ago, Peter said:

Bloody awful news.There are some seriously deluded scum in our mist.

midst

I think the official reaction is the right one though. Until you know who did it, people should not jump to conclusions. Otherwise you end up with trial by tabloid and there are a lot of potential Christopher Jefferies in this world, me included.

Edited by Rob

4 hours ago, Rob said:

midst

Dual Citizenship, Iranian, and German........

Glad to hear you and your family are safe Dave

• Like 1

Yes I am glad too.  Stay safe mate. 

A friend of my brother-in-law' sister was killed. The shooter was as Bob said a German born Iranian who had been apparently bullied, he was under pshyatriatric treatment and it had nothing to do with the usual suspects.

The thing I don't get is that he was on the roof of the shopping mall carpark but wasn't apprehended there, he was shooting off a few rounds and the whole area was under lockdown with around 300 or more police in and around the shopping mall yet he moved from there and was found dead a few streets away.

We can only move 1 way in and out of my street as its still cordoned off. A little more worrying after hearing the news filter through was the fact the boss was just there 30 mins previously, we'll be looking over everyone now anytime we enter the mall, a sad state of the times unfortunately.....

Very sad, and I'm glad you're safe. Assuming he was not an Islamist, but a disturbed youth, how does an eighteen year old get hold of a gun? Unless legally held, which I presume in Germany is unlikely, he must have made an effort to source one which implies a level of planning. I dare say in time the influences and pressures he was subject to will be known. Whatever his motivation, the fact that he is perceived as of Middle Eastern origin is not going to help community relations and the immigration issue. And I am afraid that Europe probably has more mass shootings,killings and bombings to come. 

Jerry

The gun was illegal, the serial number erased. He was born in Germany to an Iranian father and German mother, a disturbed youth is what we're getting from the police press conference. Community relations in Munich is great, people were Asking strangers into their home no matter race or colour.

This won't just be Germany or France Jerry, it also happened in London, remember 7/7? Fanatics are everywhere and not just mainland Europe, London has quite a breeding ground for islamic extremists and nothing being done about it......

Edited by azda

13 hours ago, Rob said:

midst

Peckris will be proud ;)

1 hour ago, azda said:

This won't just be Germany or France Jerry, it also happened in London, remember 7/7? Fanatics are everywhere and not just mainland Europe, London has quite a breeding ground for islamic extremists and nothing being done about it......

True, and I was taking Europe to include the UK,  as it will continue to do despite Brexit;  it is the European Union we hope to leave, tectonic plates are altogether more stubborn. 

Perhaps if we also left the European Court of Human Rights and repealed the associated legislation we could start to deal with the undesirables currently acting with impunity within our borders?

Jerry

The humans right act needs ammending, those who preach hate and violence towards others especially while living in the same country and claiming the benefits of said country should be excluded, I cannot believe the UK sit back and allow these people to spit their venom towards the society who took them in.

i'd round up every single one of them and ship them straight out of the nearest exit regardless of the human rights act, you act like a terrorist towards the citizens then you should be treated like one

• Like 2

Not sure if any of you have seen the footage of the guy at the McDonalds restaurant, bt one thing bothered me about it as soon as i had seen it, the guy who took the video was already pointing at the shooter even before anything had gone down, at that point there was absolutely no reason to be focusing on him or McDonalds.

After doing a bit of looking around it turns out that the video was filmed by a Richard Gutjahr who is married to a Mossad agent named Ina Wilf, Richard Guejahr had also taken the video of the Nice van attack :ph34r:

oooh. That's food for thought

This is a video I took from my house looking towards the OEZ

As I said. Food for thought. Not sure where we are up to. How did all this come out? Did he genuinely film Nice or not? Is any of his film corroborated by uninterested third parties?

The YouTube video says he had filmed it, needs more digging to see if he actually is the video owner