British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

PWA 1967

BIT OF AN INTEREST

If forty people have a go i will donate £400 to the kids blind school in Stockport i support as well .

So come on lets have some support.

You may not know me but........trust me....it will be sent, forget the coin thats Rang .

Lets get something happening on the forum.

Stockport Blind and deaf......:)

• Like 2

2 each

22 min's 

3 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

You would only waste it on daft coins :P

Money buying money not such a daft idea. We had better be careful in case the government find a way to tax us or we are accused of money laundering.

22 minutes ago, IanB said:

Money buying money not such a daft idea. We had better be careful in case the government find a way to tax us or we are accused of money laundering.

no cleaned coins on here please

2 minutes ago, IanB said:

Already looked at my receipts and posted you my collection Ian as some i sent you.

Waiting for you to post my notification ,although kept your mail of when you sent to a foum member,although got the receipt to scotland but were forwarded on to london at a loss,then back to manchester.

Since then i passed them again to you however you sent some back and a couple got lost in the post and also he sent some back :ph34r:

Wonder were they are now :o

Wonder if i still have any ,but surely think if i remember some family member was given them  ,but maybe not B)

Maybe in the next auction :blink:

4-2, first goal after 6 minutes

1 minute ago, PWA 1967 said:

Already looked at my receipts and posted you my collection Ian as some i sent you.

Waiting for you to post my notification ,although kept your mail of when you sent to a foum member,although got the receipt to scotland but were forwarded on to london at a loss,then back to manchester.

Since then i passed them again to you however you sent some back and a couple got lost in the post and also he sent some back :ph34r:

Wonder were they are now :o

Wonder if i still have any ,but surely think if i remember some family member was given them  ,but maybe not B)

Maybe in the next auction :blink:

It looks like you are drinking even bigger vodka and tonics than I am at the moment. If I keep on drinking I am sure it will start to make sense.

2 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

I have started sniffing lighter gas :)

For f@!k sake, please stay away from naked flames. I would hate to see your half pennies going up in flames

Hmm, saw this thread a bit late. Considering how woeful Germany's recent record against Italy has been, I'd have gone for a 2:0 win to Italy.

Free coin prize has arrived, thanks Pete :)

54 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Free coin prize has arrived, thanks Pete :)

Not a problem and glad you got it.

Portugal 0 Taffies 0

Wales 2 Portugal 1

Good that peter and John are having a go and good luck.

BUT YOUR ON THE WRONG GAME :lol:

For anyone else its GERMANY v FRANCE :)

Edited by PWA 1967

3 minutes ago, PWA 1967 said:

Good that peter and John are having a go and good luck.

BUT YOUR ON THE WRONG GAME :lol:

Yes why aren't we doing the Wales game, it's the next one!

LOL I knew you'd say that! :)

OK I have a copy of Spink 2013 as the prize, to encourage any lurking newbies to have a go :)