British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
PWA 1967

Decimal PROOF SETS

1970,1971,1973,1974,1975,1977,1983 BLUE BOX,1990 BLUE BOX.

£70 the lot including postage.

Pete.

Would not normally do this but just been offered money for the 1983 on its own.

£50 the rest.

Pete.

Go on Pete I will take them.:)

Not a problem...i did have someone called sarah wanting them but :o not heard anything and have others.

Will post in the morning.

Pete.

Great stuff Pete

How do you want paying? I can send cash registered or any other method that suits you .

Cheers

I've spent so much in the last week or so.My eldests car was in for serious work on the engine (which muggins here is paying for). so she had borrowed my late wifes coupe and promptly wrote it off (no one injured except her pride and arse which I have been kicking around the village).I've just MOT'd my MG but needed something bigger than a knats snatch. So it is about time I got something nice in the post.

Not stuck for the money .....but need your address as they are wrapped up and a freind will post in the morning.

Hurry up :D

Posted this morning Peter.

Might take a couple of days as quite heavy :)

Hi Sarah.just refunded your money as only just received it.

Please post on the forum.

Pete.

Sign in to follow this