British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest chapps30

any ideas?

Put me down for VF!

VF for me too, as you first thought Chaps - need to see the rev though

On the obverse VF is there or thereabouts.Value will be effected by the rim knocks at 11 o'clock.Beware with slabbed coins as the edge is obscured and I've seen these rotters slabbed by a leading TPG on a 1865 1/4d.

Thanks gents, I should've put up the reverse as well, working last night so I'm off to bed. I'll  put some more up later if you don't mind. ☺

On 29 May 2016 at 10:44 PM, Paulus said:

It appears to be a problem-free high grade example, in aUNC - easy to find in this grade but not for £6 + change - and of course this is an auction with over a day to go, you cannot just buy it at the current price! :)

This went for £31.01, so £9 under the CCGB price ?

Plus postage and CCGB is a guide to retail prices.Seller and buyer should be reasonably happy.

Yes, I agree with even a bit of lustre about the lettering although tiniest bit of verd hiding in there as well.